The Armenian Economic Association NGO, founded in 2006 is a nonprofit, nonpartisan, organization dedicated to promoting Armenian scholarship in economics.
The aims of the Armenian Economic Association (AEA) are:
- to contribute to the development of economics education
- to encourage the research and study of economic activity
- to develop and promote cooperation among academic, private, and public sector researchers
- to develop and promote cooperation with international scholars and educators, and educational and research institutions
- to provide a platform for the free and open discussion of economic and public policy issues
AEA carries its activities online by volunteer members, and does not maintain an office. Please use Contact us for any inquiries.