- Workshop on "Employment Prospects in the Era of
Automation" will be conducted by Vahagn Jerbashian of
Barcelona University, and hosted by the Central Bank of
Armenia on July 20th. See details.
- The 2018 Annual Meetings were held June 14-16, 2018.
Visit Conference page for details.
- Expanded 2001-2016 Armenian Household Surveys
released in April. See Survey data under Resources.
- January 2018 newsletter is now available. See here and
in AboutUs for earlier releases.
- Life in Transition III (LiTS2016) data is released. See
Survey data under the Resources page.
- Call for papers for the Armenian Journal of Economics
- The text of the EU Comprehensive and Extended
Partnership Agreement with Armenia has been released.
How you can help
This site is designed to help students, educators, and the research community. All the work done is voluntary in nature. Your kind
assistance in locating data sources, lecture notes, and textbooks, among other resources, or help in managing AEA's activities is
greatly appreciated. Please contact us if interested in helping.
|©2006 All rights reserved
The Resources page provides information on available surveys and micro databases and general economic data and statistics for
Armenia. It also provides links to graduate and undergraduate lecture notes, textbooks, programming tools, conferences and
training opportunities, among others. Authors may post their working papers for feedback. Explore and find out how it can serve
Become a member today
Prospects in the Era
conducted by AEA
Vahagn Jerbashian of
Armenian Economic Association