- The 2016 Annual meetings was held in Yerevan on June 17-19. For program details see Conference.
Meetings were followed by a macroeconomics workshop on growth theory on June 20.
- Workshop on Inclusive Growth in Armenia at American University of Armenia, 31 March, 2016. See details.
- Armstat released the 2014 Armenian Labor Force Survey. Check Survey Data under the Resources page.
- The 2014 Household Survey was released by Armstat. Check Survey Data under the
- Armstat released Integrated Survey of the Migration of the population for the years 2007-2013. Check
Survey Data under the Resources page.
- Lecture notes on undergraduate Behavioral Economics are updated. See under Resources.
- Data on the largest taxpayers in 2013 are now available on the Economic Data page
under the Resources page.
- Lectures notes in International Macroeconomics are added. See Graduate Notes under the
- Data on Commercial bank loans by sector for 2000-2012 are now available on the
Economic Data page under the Resources page.
How you can help?
This site is designed to help students, educators, and the research community. All the work done is voluntary in nature.
Your kind assistance in locating data sources, lecture notes, and textbooks, among other resources, or help in managing
AEA's activities is greatly appreciated. Please contact us if interested in helping.
|©2006 All rights reserved
The Resources page provides information on available surveys and micro databases and general economic data and
statistics for Armenia. It also provides links to graduate and undergraduate lecture notes, textbooks, programming tools,
conferences and training opportunities, among others. Authors may post their working papers for feedback. Explore and
find out how it can serve your needs.
Armenian Economic Association
Become a member today