- The 2018 Annual Meetings are planned for June 15-17, 2018.
Stay tuned for details.
- January 2018 newsletter is now available. See here and in
AboutUs for earlier releases.
- The 2016 Armenian Household Survey was released December
30th. See Survey data under the Resources page.
- Life in Transition III (LiTS2016) data is released. See Survey
data under the Resources page.
- Call for papers for the Armenian Journal of Economics
- The text of the EU Comprehensive and Extended Partnership
Agreement with Armenia has been released.
- The 2015-16 Demographic and Health Survey (DHS) was
released recently. Check Survey Data under the Resources
- Workshop on modeling wealth distribution was held on August
3rd. For details, see Workshops page.
How you can help?
This site is designed to help students, educators, and the research community. All the work done is voluntary in nature. Your kind
assistance in locating data sources, lecture notes, and textbooks, among other resources, or help in managing AEA's activities is
greatly appreciated. Please contact us if interested in helping.
|©2006 All rights reserved
The Resources page provides information on available surveys and micro databases and general economic data and statistics for
Armenia. It also provides links to graduate and undergraduate lecture notes, textbooks, programming tools, conferences and
training opportunities, among others. Authors may post their working papers for feedback. Explore and find out how it can serve
Become a member today
Armenian Economic Association
Tatevik Sekhposyan joins the
board of directors. Tatevik is
assistant professor of
economics at Texas A&M
University. She previously
served as senior economist at
Bank of Canada, and is an
Associate Editor on the Editorial
Board of the Journal of Applied
|Minimum USD100 through CERGE-EI Foundation,