- Winter Workshop is scheduled for February 9th, and is hosted by the
American University of Armenia. See conferences for details and
- 2019 annual meetings are planned for June 27-29. More details to
- Workshop on Data sources on Armenia will be led by Arevik
Gnutzmann-Mkrtchyan of University of Hannover, Germany, hosted by
American University of Armenia in Yerevan on September 25, 2018, 2:
30-4:30PM, Manoogian Simone College of Business and Economics,
Room 233W. See details.
- Workshop on "Employment Prospects in the Era of Automation" was
conducted by Vahagn Jerbashian of Barcelona University, and hosted
by the Central Bank of Armenia on July 20th. See details.
- The 2018 Annual Meetings were held June 14-16, 2018. Visit
Conference page for details.
- Expanded 2001-2016 Armenian Household Surveys released in April.
See Survey data under Resources.
How you can help
This site is designed to help students, educators, and the research community. All the work done is voluntary in nature. Your kind
assistance in locating data sources, lecture notes, and textbooks, among other resources, or help in managing AEA's activities is
greatly appreciated. Please contact us if interested in helping.
|©2006 All rights reserved
The Resources page provides information on available surveys and micro databases and general economic data and statistics for
Armenia. It also provides links to graduate and undergraduate lecture notes, textbooks, programming tools, conferences and
training opportunities, among others. Authors may post their working papers for feedback. Explore and find out how it can serve
Become a member today
AEA 2019 Winter Workshop will take place
on February 9th, 1-5:30PM, hosted by the
American University of Armenia featuring
scholars and researchers from Armenia,
China, Russia, Czechia and Germany.
Register now. Details at conferences page.
Armenian Economic Association